Do you dream about being in Italy and enjoying its unique cuisine and culture?
Let us bring Italy to you! We know Italy holds a special place in your heart.
We all know it’s not possible to travel to Italy right now and it’s difficult to plan ahead. Dreams are on hold.
As you wait to go to beautiful Italy, why not join us to be inspired and find out all about Italian food, wine and culture. Let us bring you into the Rome Countryside to be part of our Italian family, cooking wonderful traditional food, talking and laughing together in the relaxed atmosphere of our Italian family home.
INTRODUCING GUIDO’S COOK CLUB MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP
At Convivio Rome, Sally and Chef Guido are proud to have run Italian cooking classes near Rome, Italy, for 16 Years. A community of thousands of people from all over the world found inspiration while enjoying their unique experience through authentic Italian food and culture. Now you can join your private community: Guido’s Cook Club!
It’s a new space for you, where people passionate about Italian food and culture, cook together LIVE with Guido in a fully interactive way, learn about the diversity of Italian traditional food and its tricks and tips, discuss a little history, some family stories and your favourite Italian recipes. Think of it like your online Italian get-together at Chef Guido’s family home.
We're thrilled to have established a kind and friendly community of like-minded people. We cook great dishes together, talk about the best Italian food and wine experiences and culture. It’s so special because Sally and Chef Guido are based in Italy and Guido is an 8th generation roman.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM GUIDO'S COOK CLUB MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP
PRIVATE MEMBERS-ONLY COMMUNITY
- Discuss Italian cooking and culture with Italians living in Italy right now
- Access to our exclusive ‘insiders’ local knowledge and expertise on Italian cuisine
- Uncover secret wineries, food and olive oil producers as well as off the beaten track stunning locations in Italy
- You will find support, encouragement and inspiration within this ‘Italian community' when photos, videos and advice are shared
- Monthly LIVE and fully interactive Italian cooking class with Chef Guido on Zoom
- 2 new printable traditional Italian recipes every month (1 for the LIVE cooking class)
- Monthly food & culture video about fascinating stories and tales that only local Italians know.
- Italian cooking tip of the month
- Instant access to a library of recorded cooking classes with Chef Guido (recipes included)
DIRECT ACCESS AND SUPPORT TO HELP YOU COOK LIKE AN ITALIAN
- Monthly Q&A session on Zoom with Chef Guido and Sally
- Private Facebook group for members only where all questions are answered
- All LIVE cooking classes and Q&A sessions are recorded so you can view them at your leisure
- Weekly e-mail with updated information on what’s happening within Guido’s Cook Club
- Easy access to all information every week (direct link given)
Want to visit us in our Italian family home?
Get started now!
MEET YOUR HOSTS AND ITALIAN INSIDERS
Chef Guido and Sally: Your new friends in Italy!
Chef Guido is an 8th generation Roman with a passion for traditional Italian cuisine and fresh, natural, locally sourced ingredients. He has been running Convivio Rome with his wife Sally for 16 years, offering Italian cooking classes, cooking holidays, olive oil tours and wine tours. A lot of the dishes he teaches come from his family through the many generations. Guido’s cooking classes are much more than just a cooking lesson: he’s also a storyteller, always ready to share a story from Italy or tell you about the history behind a recipe. He settled in the beautiful countryside north of Rome, a stunning region called Sabine Hills, with his family. He now also runs Live virtual cooking classes and parties. Guido’s English language is perfect and, because he was born and still lives in Italy, he’s happy to answer any questions you have about his home country.
Sally, a former anthropologist originally from Australia, first moved to Italy over 20 years ago. It was ‘Amore’ when Sally met Guido, which led her to stay. She stepped into the rich Italian culture immediately, appreciating the warmth of the people, the beauty of the landscape, the culture and history, plus the amazing food and wine. Sally travelled extensively in Europe, Asia and America as a tourist before making Italy her home. “As an Australian living in Italy, I really enjoy showing my guests those secret places I have discovered, giving them an experience of what it’s like to live as a local here in Italy. There’s so much more to Italy that what you can discover as a tourist and I am honoured to reveal aspects of the Italian culture that you would never see otherwise”.
We've saved you a seat at our Italian family table!
Highly recommended! I have been attending Convivio Rome’s virtual cooking classes and was able to host a zoom virtual cooking party for family and friends with Guido as the guest Chef. It was terrific!!! Guido did a wonderful job teaching us how to make gnocchi and it was so great to spend time with he and Sally and see their garden and around their area in Italy. I visited them over 11 years ago with my daughter and spent a marvellous day cooking and touring in their part of Italy. You will really enjoy these classes!
"Our online cooking class with Chef Guido and Sally was absolutely fantastic from the food itself to the experience! We will definitely do this again and share with family and friends."
"I have been taking their online class and now their Virtual Cooking Party classes. The Virtual class have been so much fun. I have learned a lot. I would give them 10 stars."
SPECIAL MEMBER PRICE
$ 29.00 USD / Month*
- Yearly subscription $ 290.00 - 2 months free
- Private community of Italian food & culture lovers and experts
- Exclusive monthly LIVE cooking classes and cultural videos
- Monthly LIVE Q&A sessions on all things Italian
- Full access to monthly recipes and videos for you to download
- Weekly e-mail updates with links to what's new in Guido's Cook Club
- Your membership price will never change
You are just a few clicks away from stepping into our Italian family home in the heart of Italy! We can't wait to see you here! Andiamo! Let's go!
FOR INSTANT ACCESS TO THIS MONTH'S CONTENT:
including Guido's video on Italian culture and food, a LIVE Italian cooking class and Q&A session, plus a bonus traditional recipe and tip of the month.
* Your membership fee will never change.Your month/yearly fee will always stay the same price, you paid when you first enrolled. *CURRENCY EXCHANGE (approx.): $29.00USD = €23.00 EURO = £20.00 GBP = $37.00AUD = $35.00CAD = $40.00 NZD
StartPasta alla Carbonara: Video and Recipe (26:29)
StartPasta alla Gricia: Video and Recipe (43:23)
StartCacio e Pepe Pasta: Video and Recipe (23:49)
StartZucchine Ripiene: Video and Recipe (24:26)
StartFrittata: Video and Recipe (19:02)
StartDeep Fried Zucchini Flowers: Video and Recipe (35:54)
StartChocolate Salami: Video and Recipe (25:38)